On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 03:07:41PM -0700, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> [...]

This was an upgrade process issue for Wido.  Bug resolved.

> > CLOUDSTACK-2463
> > CS Upgrade 2.Upgrade2.14 to 4.1.0 failed due to no public network found
> > (configuration : advanced network with security groups)
> >
> > This is being discussed in another thread.
> >
> [Animesh>] I will respond in the other thread

We have a serious decision to make now...  we don't have anyone
currently working on VMware support, so we still have stranded users
even if we pull the feature in earlier than 4.2.

> > CLOUDSTACK-2492
> > System VM Clock Drift
> >
> > This is also being discussed in another thread.

We have fixes for KVM and VMware, but do not have an answer for
XenServer that doesn't involve rebuilding the system VM template.

> > CLOUDSTACK-2516
> > Create User API compability broken now
> >
> > Nobody has taken this on yet.
> [Animesh>] I will update the JIRA ticket, looks like this was changed by
> Kishan to use clear text password. I think functionality wise it will still
> work but will cause double encryption. We will have to wait for Kishan  to
> respond on this.

Outstanding work: document the upgrade scenario and pull the fix into
master.