+1 on moving forward.

On this issue and on the upgrade issue I have realized that we forgot about our
time based release philosophy.

There will always be bugs in the software. If we know them we can acknowledge
them in release notes and get started quickly on the next releases.

To keep it short, I am now of the opinion (and I know I am kind of switching
mind here), that we should release 4.1 asap and start working on the bug fix
versions right away.

If we do release often, then folks stuck on a particular bug can expect a quick
turn around and fix of their problems.

-sebastien