I'm not sure about the Netscaler feature (Murali?).  If it's in, then we
need that to be corrected in the upgrade script before cutting a
release.

Bare metal isn't "enabled" for 4.1.  *However* if the configs are there
for a fresh install then they should be appropriately done for the
upgrade too, right?

-chip