Hi all,
           CloudStack has this feature in 2.2.14, but drops it in 3.0.2
somehow. In this branch, we add this feature back, below is brief description
for this feature,

-          Introduce advanced zone with security group, in this zone, only one
shared network with security group is allowed, no other network allowed.

-          Support both xenserver and kvm in this zone.

-          Security group rule in this zone is like that in basic zone.

Branch: 4-2-advanced-zone-security-group

-           Except for the feature code, there are upgrade code , thanks to
Alena, and integration/devcloud test code, thanks a lot to wei zhou.

-          UI code is in master

Test:
         I did some basic manual tests, vm can boot up, security group works
fine
         Wei zhou added devcloud tests and integration tests, devcloud test
works fine.

You can find more information in below bug.

Best Regards,
Anthony