Hi,

I would like to merge support for zone wide primary storage for VMware
resources in CloudStack deployment. This is incremental piece of work to extend
zone wide primary storage pool support to VMware.
Earlier zone wide primary storage support was merged into master as part of
JIRA ticket CLOUDSTACK-724. This is extended further to support VMware
hypervisor as well.

This feature updates DatastoreLifeCycle to consider hypervisor type while
attaching datastore to zone. This feature uses same framework that's laid out
as part of zone wide primary storage pool support for KVM. Code for this
feature conforms to what was proposed in FS [1]. Implementation is done in
branch [2] up for review. ZoneWideStoragePoolAllocator would filter zone wide
primary storage pools by hypervisor type along with tags in disk profile.
Hypervisor type is mandatory parameter if scope is specified as ZONE while
creating primary storage pool. KVM, VMware are enabled to use
ZoneWideStoragePoolAllocator.
Please take a look at it and let me know your comments.

Merge check list :-

* Did you check the branch's RAT execution success?
Yes

* Are there new dependencies introduced?
No

* What automated testing (unit and integration) is included in the new feature?
Unit/integration tests are already merged into master as part of CLOUDSTACK-724
to test zone wide primary resource pool functionality.
Marvin tests are submitted at review board by Talluri. Link -
https://reviews.apache.org/r/11462/

* What testing has been done to check for potential regressions?
I've tested following cases manually,
1) Creation of zone wide primary storage where zone has multiple clusters
2) Add a cluster to existing zone which already have a zone wide primary storage
3) Deploy VM on zone wide primary storage by using storage pool tags.
4) Detach data disk from VM which was provisioned on zone wide primary storage
5) Attach data disk to a VM on another cluster
6) Delete volume which was provisioned on zone wide primary storage

If there is no objection, I would merge the branch in 72 hours.

Regards,
Sateesh

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Zone-wide+primary+storage+target
[2] refs/heads/zone-primarystorage-vmware
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2029