As suggested on the user@ forum, i'm posting here.

Hi,  I built 4.0.2 on centos 6.4, and worked my way through the issues.

I think I have correctly created the rpms required to integrate with
netscaler and vsphere.  However when I try to connect to vsphere I get an
error '431 Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware'

I used this file to create the RPM's and notice it's missing the
vmware-vim.jar vmware-vim25 and vmware-apputils jar are also missing, I
just added them by hand
http://people.apache.org/~jzb/cloudstack/dist/releases/4.0.2/nonoss.cloud.spec

I get no build errors at all, specifically successes
[INFO] Apache CloudStack Plugin - Hypervisor VMware ...... SUCCESS [0.406s]

I have seen threads such as
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3ccd25c55e.5994%25mdfsdfsdfsdfin.c...@citrix.com%3E

but can't see the mentioned files in WEB-INF or find the relevant
components-nonoss.xml.

my entire history of build commands are below from a minimal install of
centos6.4

----

/etc/init.d/iptables stop
yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
yum install unzip createrepo ws-commons-util wget
java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel.x86_64 ant ant-jdepend genisoimage mysql
mysql-server ws-common-utils MySQL-python tomcat6 httpd.x86_64

wget
http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/www.apache.org/dist/maven/maven-3/3.0.5/binaries/apache-maven-3.0.5-bin.tar.gz
tar -zxvf apache-maven-3.0.5-bin.tar.gz
mv apache-maven-3.0.5 /usr/local/
export PATH=/usr/local/apache-maven-3.0.5/bin:$PATH

wget
http://www.us.apache.org/dist/cloudstack/4.0.2/apache-cloudstack-4.0.2-src.tar.bz2
bunzip2 apache-cloudstack-4.0.2-src.tar.bz2
tar -xvf apache-cloudstack-4.0.2-src.tar
cd apache-cloudstack-4.0.2-src/deps

wget http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/cloud-iControl.jar
wget http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/cloud-manageontap.jar
wget http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/vmware-vim.jar
wget http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/vmware-vim25.jar
wget http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/vmware-apputils.jar
wget
http://community.citrix.com/download/attachments/37847122/cloud-netscaler-jars.zip
unzip cloud-netscaler-jars.zip

#now we are ready, lets build
./install-non-oss.sh
cd ../vmware-base/
mvn install
cd ..
mvn -D nonoss -P deps
wget
http://people.apache.org/~jzb/cloudstack/dist/releases/4.0.2/nonoss.cloud.spec
cp nonoss.cloud.spec cloud.spec

#Build RPM's and share as repo
./waf rpm
cd artifacts/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64
createrepo ./

----

The server is built using the above repo with;
yum install cloud-server cloud-client

Thanks

Andrew