-0.  I don't believe we should be shipping a release with known clock sync
issues (see
CLOUDSTACK-2492<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2492>).
 Since the community voted to go forward, I will not cast a -1.  However, I
feel it is important to highlight operational issues that, in my view, a
system such as CloudStack should never knowingly ship.

-John