[Donal Lafferty]
ATM there is code for an RDP console proxy at
https://github.com/lafferty/cshv3/tree/master/plugins/hypervisors/hyperv/rdpclient

This source is assigned to ASF; however, there remain two problems.

First, RDP support may not be complete.  AFAIK, Hyper-V exposes the virtual
frame buffer of each VM through a single RDP server on port 2179.  The "Session
Selection Extension" is used to select which VM console to transmit to a
connection [1][2][3].  I'm not sure that this package includes the necessary
extension.

Second, I've not attempted to add a package created from this source to the
system VM, and I'm not clear how the management console would start it.

[1]
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/os_specifications/thread/9c657965-4c85-4457-aea6-235d6b8be28b
 for a discussion of its implementation
[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc242359.aspx for the technical
specification of RDP's "Session Selection Extension" (aka MSRDP-EPS)
[3] https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/865 for discussion indicating
FreeRDP have an example of the necessary message exchange.