Hi,

I would like to merge disk_io_stat branch into master.
If nobody object, I will merge into master in 48 hours.

The feature includes

(1) Add disk I/O polling for instances to CloudStack.

(2) Add it to the instance vm disk statistics table.

(3) and add it to the usage database for optional billing in public clouds.

JIRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1192
FS (I will update later) :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Disk+IO+statistics+for+instances

Merge check list :-

* Did you check the branch's RAT execution success?
Yes

* Are there new dependencies introduced?
No

* What automated testing (unit and integration) is included in the new
feature?
Unit tests (UsageManagerTest) are added.

* What testing has been done to check for potential regressions?
(1) CloudStack UI display the bytes rate and IO rate.

(2) VM operations, including

deploy, stop, start, reboot, destroy, expunge. migrate, restore

(3) Volume operations, including

Attach, Detach

* Existing issue

(1)For XenServer/XCP, xepapi returns bytes per seconds instead of total I/O.

To review the code, you can try

git diff 7fb6eaa0ca5f0f58b23ab6af812db6366743717a
c30057635d04a2396f84c588127d7ebe42e503a7

Best regards,

Wei

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Disk+IO+statistics+for+instances
[2] refs/heads/disk_io_stat
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1192<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2071>(CLOUDSTACK-
*1192* - Add disk I/O statistics of instances)