Uh, we may have a problem.  I deployed a fresh 4.1 two days ago, it
worked, and then I deployed current 4.1 on a separate test system (on
top of existing, but redeployed the db) and got this:

2013-05-30 09:51:30,975 ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-19:job-19) Unexpected exception while executing
org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.DeployVMCmd
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.db.VolumeReservationVO.<init>(JJJLjava/lang/Long;)V
at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.db.dao.VMReservationDaoImpl.saveVolumeReservation(VMReservationDaoImpl.java:99)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.db.dao.VMReservationDaoImpl.persist(VMReservationDaoImpl.java:88)

No such method? Did I just botch the reinstall (built RPMs, force
installed)?  I think this has something to do with the updates from

CLOUDSTACK-2568

So maybe Prachi can shed some light on this.  I looked through the
mailing list and there's at least one other mention of it.