Hi,

The Apache licensed netscaler jars are now hosted in maven central.
It is possible to make the netscaler plug-in as part of the OSS.

Please check the details below.

Nitro jar entry
***********
<groupId>com.citrix.netscaler.nitro</groupId>
<artifactId>nitro</artifactId>
<version>10.0.e</version>

SDX Nitro jar entry
*************
<groupId>com.citrix.netscaler.nitro</groupId>
<artifactId>sdx_nitro</artifactId>
<version>10.0</version>

I would not be able to work on the OSS upgrade of the NetScaler plugin in the
immediate future.

But here are my thoughts.

It is better to split the OSS migration into 2 tasks.
1.  Upgrading the netscaler plugin to use the maven central repository jars and
testing it.
    >>>The current cloudstack netscaler plugin code is compiled with Nitro jar
10.0.e and SDX jar 9.3.
    >>> So during the OSS migration please anticipate compilation problems for
SDX related code.
     >>> Someone who is familiar with NetScaler plugin can get this done. May
be Murali or Rajesh B.?
2. Moving the netscaler plugin to OSS.
     >>> If I remember right Prasanna volunteered for this long time back.

Thanks,
Vijay V.