Hi Chip! I'm fine either ways. We don't really need to remove anything and
if you want you can remove the snapshot and put the said release in action.
My dayjob is very engaging so I'm finding less time hacking CloudStack, so
please go ahead with your judgement. I/we already welcome people who want
to help us maintain/publish cloudmonkey (any other components :) and the
release channel on pypi.

I think as discussed in plethora of exchanges earlier, we'll release the
version release and snapshots. People who want the version release can do:
pip install cloudmonkey==<version>; most people who may want the latest and
the greatest can simply get the latest snapshot or release using pip
install cloudmonkey.

Cheers.