On 06/05/2013 07:17 AM, Jörgen Maas wrote:
Is this a non-oss build ??

I assume they are OSS builds.

Wido

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:

On 06/04/2013 10:24 PM, Chip Childers wrote:

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 10:19:19AM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:

Hi Chip,

On 06/03/2013 07:22 PM, Chip Childers wrote:

Wido,

I have the access, and I have the results of building from the release
source, but I don't have the knowledge to specifically know what to put
where and what to run to get the non-OSS DEB's I just built into the
repo.

Can you share some instructions please?

The repo isn't hosting non-OSS debs at this point, all the DEBs are
OSS-only.

What you do is this:

$ dpkg-buildpackage
$ rsync -avr ../cloudstack-*.deb
cloudst...@cloudstack.apt-get.**eu<cloudst...@cloudstack.apt-get.eu>
:

  From there on you can place the .deb file in
"repository/ubuntu/dists/**precise/4.1/pool"

A automated cron will re-index the repository and update the package
lists. From there on users can download the 4.1 packages and upgrade
their systems.

Wido

  -chip

Done.  Since I'm about to disappear for a few days, mind confirming that
I did the right thing?

Seem right to me! http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/**
ubuntu/dists/precise/4.1/pool/<http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/precise/4.1/pool/>

They will be picked up shortly by the indexer and you can then use this in
your apt sources:

deb
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/**ubuntu<http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu>precise
 4.1

That will give you the 4.1 packages for Ubuntu precise.

Wido