From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 2:52 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Quick DB Question

Hi,

I'd like to place an IQN in the "iscsi_name" field available in the
cloud.volumes table after I create an appropriate iSCSI target on a SAN.

For some reason, we don't seem to be using this column in the VolumeVO class,
so I went ahead and added access to it.

I've successfully added columns to tables before in CloudStack and created
read/write access to them, but I am - for some reason - having trouble with
this "iscsi_name" column.

In the VolumeVO class, I've added the following (below). Can anyone see any
flaws in what I've done? I could have made the member variable private (I just
copied, pasted, and modified an existing field), but that shouldn't matter for
this purpose. I don't usually use the "_" in a method name, but it just looked
better to me in this case.

Thanks!

    @Column(name = "iscsi_name")

    String iScsiName;

    @Override

    public String get_iScsiName() {

    return this.iScsiName;

    }

    public void set_iScsiName(String iScsiName) {

    this.iScsiName = iScsiName;

    }

--
*Mike Tutkowski*