From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 June 2013 08:46
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contributing as a non-committer

Paul, I fixed the wiki link.

Thanks for reporting it, note that if you have a wiki account you can edit the
page yourself and edit it.

Let us know if the instructions are not clear. I also have a screencast on git
basics for non-committers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c5JIW4onGk&list=PLb899uhkHRoZCRE00h_9CRgUSiHEgFDbC&index=5

-sebastien