From: Alex Huang [alex.hu...@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:16 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: UI Development

Soheil,

Yes there is.   Look under the plugins folder for all the current plugins.

CloudStack plugins allow not only code to be inserted to add functionality but
APIs can be added to facilitate new functionalities.

I do ask everyone who are developing plugins to consider and discuss end user
facing API changes on the list before making them.  Admin API changes can be
added fairly quickly.

--Alex