Hi Sanjeev,

        In 4.2 release, we require that a NFS cache storage has to be added if
you choose S3 as the storage provider since we haven't refactored
hypervisor side code to handle s3 directly by bypassing NFS caching, which
is the goal for 4.3 release. I see an issue with current UI, where user
can only add cache storage when he/she adds a S3 storage. We may need to
provide a way from UI to allow users to configure and display their NFS
cache. You can file a JIRA ticket for this UI enhancement.

        Thanks
        -min