On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 05:46:06PM -0700, Sheng Yang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just found out that some commands (e.g. AddBaremetalHostCmd,
> AddBaremetalKickStartPxeCmd) didn't show in the marvin's
> API(tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackAPI), make it hard for me to write marvin
> test case for them.
>
> The baremetal function is disabled for master but these commands are still
> there in master, so they should show up for marvin.
>
> Any ideas?

The marvin build is done using the OSS profile on which these commands
are disabled. If you use the nonoss profile then you can do:

$ mvn -Dnonoss clean install (this should build apidocs commands.xml
using nonoss APIs)

Then marvin will have the APIs from nonoss in it.

OR

You can do a sync using -Dmarvin.sync as

$ sudo mvn -Pdeveloper,marvin.sync -Dendpoint=localhost -pl :cloud-marvin

against a running mgmt server where all your APIs are exposed in
listApis call from ApiDiscovery service. This requires pip to be
installed on your machine.

--
Prasanna.,