The problem of current merge request, is that, you don't know what kind of
change the merge request did, unless you dig into the code.
Let's say, there is a merge request, the code touches both vm and storage code,
then how do I know, by just taking look at the request, that, the storage part
of code is been changed.
As there are lot of merge requests, a single person can't review all the merge
requests, then likely, the change is slipped without the notice to other people
who wants to review storage related code, even if the merge request is send out
to the list.

Maybe, we should ask for each merge request, need to add a list of files been
changed: like the output of "git diff --stat"?