Hi,

On 06/25/2013 06:41 AM, Denni Sembiring wrote:
I had to install Cloudstack 4.02. I use 5 hosts, 1 as management
server, and the other into the hypervisor (KVM). when all has gone
well, I went to the UI and see my primary storage show only 98 Gb ,
while the entire capacity of hypervisor should be 2 Tb . How can I
change the size of my primary storage?  what should i do so my primary
storage size according to the size of my hypervisor?

The management server gets the information from libvirt on the hypervisor. Is this NFS?

What does this show on the hypervisor:

$ virsh pool-info <uuid>

Wher you can list the storage pools in libvirt with:

$ virsh pool-list

Wido

Best regards,
Denni Sembiring