Meng,

I am not sure where you stand on this, but you should not use VLANs.

Just setup a basic zone (no vlans needed) , use the packages from the
repository and don't even try to compile from source.

All information should be in the installation guide (not the quick install
guide, which is not valid for 4.1).

This script might help you:
http://simonljb123.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/installation-of-cloudstack-4-0-kvm-hypervisor-host-with-onekey/

but this is only for 4.0. In 4.1 the package names have changed from cloud- to
cloudstack-

I will do an install on monday and get back with you (have not done an install
in a while).

-sebastien