Thanks Prasanna,

I reset the devcloud image back to its initial state (fresh copy of the
downloaded image) to get rid of anything that might be in a bad state.
Then rebuilt, deployed etc but I get the same problem. Do I need to
clean up something in addition on my development machine?

Thanks,

Tom.

--
Cloudian KK - http://www.cloudian.com/get-started.html
Fancy 100TB of full featured S3 Storage?