On 7/1/13 8:11 AM, Dharmesh Kakadia wrote:
Hi David,

I have submitted a patch yesterday. It migrates com.cloud.network o
org.apache.network. Please let me know if this is fine so that I can go on
for the rest of the packages.

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Can you send me another patch created with git format-patch

I will create a topic branch and put the patch there.

thanks

thanks