> A user should probably be tied to a specific authenticator (IMO only),
> so that there isn't a backdoor option for getting them into the
> system.

This is an issue I have come across too. With the way the
authenticators are implemented it would be very easy for a user to
keep their account despite it being removed/disabled in
<insert-some-external-authentication-service-here>. A user just has to
change their CS password to grant themselves access that can only be
revoked by a cloudstack admin.