From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogl...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 4 juli 2013 13:15
To: dev
Subject: router vm dns

H,

I am looking into
CLOUDSTACK-3357<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3357>,
which I just filed.

I've been looking at the router vm's created and it seems that a script
adjusting /etc/dsnmasq.conf should be called after creation of the routervm to
set the network domain. cloud-early-config seems to do the trick. it is started
in a chroot'd env from buildsystemvm.sh. This script seems to be never called,
however.

I am stuck at this point. It seems that either the required code to make this
functional is missing. Or the code is generated dynamically, which seems
unlikely given the name 'buildsystemvm.sh'.

Can anybody give me a hint as to how to hunt this alleged bug?

thanks,
Daan