The user, on installation of the cloudstack-management RPM, should have seen:

"Unable to determine ssl settings for tomcat.conf, please run
cloudstack-setup-management manually"

If there was a previous install, the existing tomcat6.conf would have
been used. Since there is none, the user needs to configure their
management server via 'cloudstack-setup-management' to create the
tomcat6.conf. If it is not created, then there's a new bug there.