Hi guys,

I'm working on this branch to improve the current native sdn controller.
Firstly I already made it supports to XCP 1.6. Now I'm working on
integrating an open-source OpenFlow controller to control and manage
virtual switches via OpenFlow protocol. The current SDN controller is
missing amount of network services, so hopefully in the GSOC2013 period I
can add features as much as possible. Please feel free to review and
comment to my patches.

Thanks,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U