On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Chip Childers
<chip.child...@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:10:08AM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> > Hi Abhi,
> >
> > You may upload on your people.apache.org/~ hosting space (which is on
> > Apache infra as well) and give the links to the community?
>
> That may not be something that Infra wants us to do in the p.a.o space,
> but I could be wrong.

I not sure either, but I've seen people host different sorts of things,
binaries etc. and if Infra does not want us to do such things it kind of
beats the purpose of p.a.o space for publishing fair use contents related
to ASF projects. Can anyone help verify this?

If these things are not allowed by the ASF Infra, we can surely host it on
sourceforge or other fair use hosting providers. I can surely host them on
my VPS and ask members of community. Also, does that mean I need to move
DevCloud2 appliance among other things from my p.a.o space?

Cheers.