On 07/11/2013 01:41 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
On 07/10/2013 02:54 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
Adding Wido to the CC.

Wido, what do you think about adding a mirror or two from your RPM / DEB
repo server?

No problem! I think rsync would be the best way to go here? Problem is
however, I've never set up a rsync daemon or such.

So, I've managed to set up a rsync daemon. Appears it is very easy.

$ rsync -avr --stats --progress cloudstack.apt-get.eu::cloudstack/ubuntu .

That should get you all the deb packages

$ rsync -avr --stats --progress cloudstack.apt-get.eu::cloudstack/rhel .

That should get all the RPM packages.

I'll update the README file later: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/README

Wido

Wido