>Given the debate on system template changes in last few days of 4.1
requiring big testing effort and potential >regression, I would like to see
that as community we lock down system templates for 4.2 pretty soon. If any
changes >are needed we should call it out now and get them resolved.

As per my understanding the changes that were supposed to be made to
systemvm templates are already there in master.
Right now we are adding the configuration to enable RFS/RPS for multi-core
VRs in cloud-early-config, this change will not affect the templates as the
required packages are already there. The changes have been made
currently going thru some benchmarking and testing. These should be
committed to master in a day.

-abhi