Hi Ian,

I've implemented the S2S vpn, but at this memory I am focus on 4.2 release,
so I am afraid I don't have much time for new feature.

But you can file a Jira ticket anyway, and probably somebody interested in
it in the community would take it. Java is not hard. :)

Please make sure you would elaborate the feature in the ticket, e.g. how to
setup the remote-side with the new feature, then we would know how to test
it.

And one question, would <left-side ID> be used across all the S2S VPN
connections which issued by one user? I know <right-side ID> should be a
property of VPN customer gateway, but not sure about <left-side ID>.

--Sheng