Hey Isaac ,

I verified your code changes in your private asf branch . The code changes
look good to me. I am assuming that it would work fine for the following
cases -
1) Dedication is a success , addition of resource is a success
2) Dedication is a failure , addition of resource is still a success
3) Dedication is a failure , addition is also a failure

 - All 3 cases should have notification displayed for each of the API calls
getting triggered ( which I believe would be there after your code changes)
 - Also you could provide a "setInterval" waiting time function of say 2-3
seconds between two successive notifications.

One thing which I realized after looking at your code changes is that you
would have to bear the pain of resolving the merge conflicts when you merge
your branch with master. Since your code modifications/additions have been
done on the already existing code , I am pretty sure you would have to take
care of these conflicts. Since the changes aren't that huge, you could
manually copy them to the master branch or replace the entire system.js
file in your branch in the master assuming you forked your branch out of
master and there haven't been other changes in system.js file . First
option is a safer approach though !!

Thanks,
Pranav