On Thu, Jul 18, 2013, at 08:27 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Specs would really depend on budget, in US I can build this setup for
> about $800, more or less depends on the componets.

One of the things I've usually done is go to Geeks.com and buy a
second-hand workstation. Typically you can pick up a pretty beefy
machine for cheap. For example, they have a quad-core Xeon machine with
12GB of RAM for ~$350. (The inventory varies quite a bit, though. If you
don't see something you like, check back in a few days. If you do see
something you like, it might be gone in a few days if you wait to make a
decision...)

Best,

jzb
--