Hi Dann,

The commit  d73bb22802cba9116f27fada6780c966b0060b30 changes the name of the
dnamsqTo to dhcpTo and adds some dns specific config as a part of the review
comments.

The bug Cloudstack-3589 is because of passing null value to the dhcpto ( As a
result the dhcp setting has a null in it.) ,  It is not related to the changes
made in commit d73bb22802cba9116f27fada6780c966b0060b30.   Also i think  this
issue can be fixed in parallel, i mean no need to wait for rewrite of the
dnsmasqconfigurator in bash.

This bug is not introduced because of the Dnsmasqconfigurator.  The rewire only
changes the way we  configure the dnamsq. Instead of generating the file in
java and overwriting the file  in the virtualrouter with the new config, we are
going to edit the existing file.  This is being done as overwriting the
existing config file is error prone.

However I am going to upload the patch related to dnsmasqconfigurator rewrite
today.

Regards,
Bharat.