Been looking at our logs and I have to wonder why these are being logged at the
level they are logged at.

WARN  [xen.resource.XenServer56FP1Resource] (DirectAgent-4:) Host xs-alex does
not support dynamic scaling
- This is logged on every VM start.  Why is it a warning.  Did the admin say
they want to use dynamic scaling?

INFO  [storage.endpoint.DefaultEndPointSelector] (StatsCollector-3:) No running
ssvm is found, so command will be sent to LocalHostEndPoint
- Why is this being logged at INFO?  Does it have some great insight to lend to
the sysadmin when they read this?  And actually this log is not even correct as
there is a ssvm running.

We do have some guides on what to log and when to log on the wiki[1].  Please
take a look.

--Alex

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Exceptions+and+logging