On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 05:23:03PM +0000, Ram Ganesh wrote:
> [...]

Right now - that distinction is not clear at least from the bug
reports. We're reusing the same report for both script and product
failure. So anything filed from an automated test failure should just
be automation and on further analysis if it is found to be product
failure, a clearer bug report would be necessary within the right
component of the product - api, network, systemvm etc.

--
Prasanna.,