On 23/07/13 11:15 PM, "Nguyen Anh Tu" <ng.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

>@David: it just only add a feature for guest network mode. If a VPC has
>too
>much tiers, maybe one VPC router is not enough.

If scale is a concern with VPC router, perhaps that could be addressed. I
believe users can today deploy a routing appliance as an instance with
NIC's in both guest networks that can provide inter-vlan routing, of
course its not out-of-the box solution and needs setting up the static
routes on the instances but works. [1] has pre-VPC reference solutions for
VM connectivity across the guest networks.

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/cloudstack-networking