Hi everyone,

I was going through the issues and PRs, and I noticed that a lot of them are
really old and some of them are waiting for the original author to reply.

I wanted to discuss if we should add a github action
(https://github.com/marketplace/actions/close-stale-issues) for auto closing
the issues and PRs after a certain time.

>From the github actions' documentation, this is how it works:

  *   Add a label "Stale" on issues and pull requests after 60 days of
inactivity and comment on them
  *   Close the stale issues and pull requests after 7 days of inactivity
  *   If an update/comment occur on stale issues or pull requests, the stale
label will be removed and the timer will restart

Instead of using the defaults, I would like to:

  *
mark the issue/PR stale after 90 days
  *
 close the stale issue/PR after 30 days

Let me know if this sounds good. I will create the PR to set this up.

Regards,
Vishesh