Hi All,

Greetings

I'd like to propose and put myself forward as the release manager for v0.5.0
release of
cloudstack-terraform-provider(https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider)
  if no objections are there.

Since the last release of the cloudstack-terraform-provider (v0.4.0) was in
2022. I am proposing to have the v0.5.0 as a quicker release.

I am also proposing the keep the scope of v0.5 release minimal and it should
only contain minor improvements and bug fixes

Regarding timeline for the v0.5.0 release, I am targeting it by March 25th 2024.

We can have a alpha release of v0.5.0 by March 18th 2024 which allows the
community users to test and report any issues.

After the v0.5 release we can spend some more time on adding new features and
improvements to the cloudstack-terraform-provider and do a proper release of
v0.6.0 in the coming months

Please ping me (@kiranchavala) on GitHub, in case you want to include any
Issue/PR in the v0.5.0 release.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts/comments.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider/compare/v0.4.0...main

[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider/milestone/2

[3] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider/issues