From: Bryan Tiang <bryantian...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2024 9:09 PM
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Port Forwarding in Network

We update the VR offering to be 4 Core, 4GB. Its a single router setup atm but
we’re going to make it redundant soon.

Also, we have a 3rd case which i forgot to mention.

Internet/Leased Line -> ASG LB (API GW) -> Private Gateway to another VPC
within same zone -> ASG LB (Microservice 3) -> DB

This scenario is meant to route traffic from VPC A (API GW only) to many other
customer VPCs.

Regards,
Bryan