Hi Sebastien,
               I'm interested in the rOCCi project. I'd like to join.
However, I know nothing about the OCCI and will spend some time on it in
next few days. Please kindly let me know more information about the
project(status, repo location, e.t.c., thanks :)

Regards

Isaac

Hi folks,

I committed to do an interoperability workshop in Madrid, Spain in
september:
http://www.cloudplugfest.org/cloud-interoperability-week/detailed-program

All "four sisters" of cloud are represented.

The main goal is to show that we can talk to CloudStack with OCCI and even
CIMI standards.

The problem is that currently we cannot :)

So I am looking for some help from Ruby developers who would be willing to
work on:

https://github.com/gwdg/rOCCI

and also on delta cloud (even though the project may have stalled):

http://deltacloud.apache.org

A good start might be Chip's ruby client:
https://github.com/chipchilders/cloudstack_ruby_client

Help, any takers  ?

-Sebastien