Sorry, I did not have bandwidth to reply but now. Just to update people on
this; in our next steps

- Remove tools/cli from cloudstack's repo and fix README and link to the
cloudmonkey repo, inform users, devs
- Write a wiki on cloudmonkey's release process, which is around "ship
fast, break things"
- Release cloudmonkey whenever there are changes

Regards.