+1

On 07/29/2013 11:55 PM, Noah Slater wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to make several changes to our by-laws, but before I continue,
I've prepared a changset that tidies up whitespace and hard wraps. This
will make it easier to edit.

The only non-whitespace change my patch makes is to correct two spelling
errors:

Transparancy -> Transparency
desicion -> decision

I am hoping this is a non-contentious change and can get the requisite 3 +1
votes. :)

Per the by-laws, this is a lazy majority vote, and will be open for 72
hours. We need 3 +1 votes to pass, and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

See the end of this email for the full patch. (Our ML does not allow
attachments. And I want the change to be concretely tied to the votes.)

Thanks,