I have a couple UI Plugin related features I'm close to wrapping up and I'd
like to throw them out to take some feedback:

(I realize this is bad form to discuss the feature after implementation, so I
apologize for that. However, everything here provides an optional feature for
plugin developers and shouldn't pose any problem to the existing UI.)

UI Internationalization:
This would allow UI Plugins to contribute their own internationalized strings
to the global js dictionary. Each plugin would define a dictionary.js and
several dictionary_<locale>.js files. As each plugin is loaded, the appropriate
plugin dictionary is loaded into the global js dictionary (with the global
dictionary taking precedence in the event of a conflict).

Re-usable Zone Chart:
I have extended some functions in zoneChart.js to allow plugins to create
charts by simply defining their own function which assembles the chart itself
rather than having to define the chart in zoneChart.js

Dialog value field:
Currently, the identifying value of json objects is assumed to be 'id' or
'name' (if 'id' doesn't exist). I have added the option of allowing fields to
specify which json property should be the identifying value of an object.

Default value functions:
Currently, the default value for a UI field must be a constant. I have extended
the dialog forms to allow default value functions which are given the standard
'args' allowing default values to be determined at run time.

has_units field:
I have added a new dialog field type called 'has_units'. This field has an
input box side by side with a select box. The select box is populated with
predefined units (MB, GB, TB, for example) and uses (also predefined)
conversion functions to allow automatic updating of the input box value when
the units select box is changed.

Please let me know what the proper course of action is from here. Should I go
ahead and submit diffs to reviewers or is there any discussion to be had before
I do that?

Thanks,
Chris