+1

If it's due to company specific issues (licensing or company secret).  Maybe we
can propose a plugin interface for it and see if you can keep just that code
private.

Just look at how much master have changed from 4.2.  If we can we should try
not to fork on the core code in cloudstack.  Maintaining will be tough.

--Alex