Hi Chiradeep,

Exactly Intellicache. As I know, to use this, VDIs on XenServer/XCP must be
set two params:
+ on-boot = persist (or reset). If persist, VM's data (except OS) will be
keep when reboot. Otherwise, it will be destroy on local SR when setting to
"reset".
+ allow-caching = true. It enables cache mode on local SR.

Maybe we'll add a service offering tag so AgentMgr can realize this option.
Whatever we change, Xapi must set two above params for VDIs to use this
feature. However, Intellicache seemly can't update changes to VMs which
were booted before changing of Master image.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U