On 08/08/2013 12:18 PM, Sailaja Mada wrote:
Hi,

This is the observation while creating Compute Offering with 4.2  .  We have
additional fields like Disk Read & Write Rate (BPS/IOPS) .

I am not sure how relevant they are with Compute offering.   These are observed
again with Disk offering if QOS Type is selected  as hypervisor .

I think it is for deploying from a template, just like you can add storage tags to a compute offering.

When deploying from a template rather then a ISO you can't select a disk offering for the root disk.

Wido

Can you please clarify this.

Thanks,
Sailaja.M