I understand how to add the virtual interface on the guest. However, doing so,
still does not pass traffic to that secondary IP address. Which is why I
mentioned ebtables, there is something I would need to add / remove I cannot
recall.

Also, the secondary IP's is not at all attached to Cloud Stack, completely
different subnets.

- Maurice