From: Sowmya Krishnan [mailto:sowmya.krish...@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:43 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; us...@cloudstack.apache.org; Chandan
Purushothama; Kishan Kavala
Subject: RE: [Doc] nTier App is Ready for Review

Thanks Radhika.
Minor corrections under: 15.27.11.1.2. Creating a Network Offering for External
LB

1. Please edit " To have internal LB support on VPC," to "To have external LB
support on VPC,"
2. Under "Supported Services", choose Load Balancer Provider as Netscaler or
VpcVirtualRouter 3. Load Balancer Type should be Public LB 4. LB Isolation
should be Dedicated if Netscaler is being used as the external LB provider

Rest look good. Thanks.