Thanks, Marcus, Dave, Chiba-san, Hugo, Sebastian, Nitin, Koushik, Jaypal! :)

--
Toshiaki

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayapal Reddy Uradi [mailto:jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 08:03
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Toshiaki Hatano

Congratulations!

On 20-Aug-2013, at 1:06 PM, Hugo Trippaers <htrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
 wrote:

> Congratulations :-)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 20 aug. 2013, at 02:55, Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Hatano-san!
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
>>> asked Toshiaki Hatano to become a committer and we are pleased to
>>> announce that he has accepted.
>>>
>>> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
>>> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
>>> enable better productivity.
>>>
>>> Please join us in congratulating Toshiaki!
>>

>> --
>> 千葉 豪  Go Chiba
>> E-mail:go.ch...@gmail.com

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.